Here is the link and info. you need to get registered to ref for the Fall High School Soccer Season:
· Sign In (use your old username/password if you were OSAA certified previously or create a new account if you are a new referee)
· Select the State of Oregon Seal
· Click on and register for 2022-23 OSAA Registration SOCCER
· Review Welcome Letter
· Select ‘Soccer’ as sport
· Update Personal Info.
· Answer Questions page
· Fill out consent forms
· For Associations … make sure to select COSOA
· Pay and you’re all set!
- Need to be at least 13 years old.
- Those who do NOT have their Driver License will need parents to give them rides to and from matches.
- Referee typically officiate younger age level games.
For more information you can text or email:
Mehdi Salari, Commissioner, Central Oregon Soccer Officials Association
(Phone: 541-350-1083, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Pat Evoy, USSF Regional Emeritus Referee, Regional Assessor and Grassroots Instructor (Phone: 541-480-4917, Email: email@example.com)